sexta-feira, 30 de março de 2007

Since Tuesday I've been preparing the Radio Links workshop for next week, taking Portuguese classes (yes I'm needing a crash course to help it click) and working on the website upgrade with the Dychpher team in London (braps to Dave, Muce & Marc - mwah)... The acoustic materials are now (very nearly) up in the studio - we've got foam, carpet and AfroReggae colours on the walls - the only thing remaining to do now is to get the desk made and the equipment in - it's all very exciting. Max & I have been working hard on the final design of the studio and we're now at a piont where we're both happy - have a look at the diagrams above of the studio set up - sexy eh!!
I've also made it onto Brazilian TV apparently..! The State Governors visit attracted widespread press attention and the footage shown on O Globo TV included a shot of me I'm told - I bet I looked sweaty (it was really hot in there)... I'm also doing my third interview on 5Live tonight and am sat ready at my computer with the skype headset waiting for the call... oooo here we go... tchau!

This week I've mostly learnt the words:
Amizade - Friendship
Suadade - A feeling of missing someone
Esmero - Meticulousness
Geringonca - Contraption
Anjo - Angel
Desajeitado - Clumsy
Frequencia - Frequency
Morder - To Bite (Just because they're some of my favourite words I've learnt in class)

Nenhum comentário: