quinta-feira, 15 de março de 2007

I have mostly been staying in the last few days researching and writing radio workshops for the kids. There's a lot to do but i'm really enjoying getting stuck in. It's different compiling workshops for the kids here compared to my students in London - not only am I aware that the language (and all its nuances) is different, I also have to bear in mind that some of the children I'll be teaching don't even have basic literacy skills. I am therefore including lots of pictures and practical exercises!
I'm also putting together the Passion & Schowi show for broadcast - tidying up levels and adding idents... started teaching myself Audacity but have moved back to Audition because it's so much better for editing. It does feel wierd spending 10 hours a day inside on the computer with the sun shining outside but I'm not complaining!
Popped out one evening to join a jam - dancing / breaking / circus performing - in a wicked old warehouse building in Lapa - check the picture above with the crew - everyone there was incredibly talented - in more ways than one... yum.

Nenhum comentário: