terça-feira, 13 de fevereiro de 2007

You like the views from my balcony??

Sunday I walked from Copacabana to Ipanema with Jorge, my contact who picked me up from the airport (with a sign with my name on - love it!)... It's 7km in total & was good exercise (man i gotta do something to keep up with these Brazilians, should've bought my dumbells out with me trust!)... Had lunch by the kilo - the way they do it here, all fresh food which you pile up on your plate and then pay by weight... In the evening drank Caipirinhas with lime, passionfruit, strawberry and pineapple - tasty... Discovered that Rio has a whole lot of fruit I've never seen before... check the picture above - one is a tomatoe, the other a caqui (much much sweeter) - one tastes great with Watermelon, All Bran (yep they got kelloggs) and yoghurt; the other (I'm sure) tastes good with salami, cheese and biscuits - DON'T GET IT TWISTED!

Today I mostly learnt the words:
Estrela - Star (as in what you are)
Frango - Chicken (as in chicken heart which i tried for lunch, fried it's ok - tastes a bit like liver - sorry / thanks Mr Frango x)

Nenhum comentário: